Thứ Bảy, 19 tháng 3, 2011

Very Happy with my T215

I have to say that I am quite impressed with the T215. I do admit that the silver base (the pattern) really isn't my taste but for $499 I can get used to it. Overall, the build quality is higher than my expectations. I'm also pleased that it comes with an Atheros (AR9285) wifi card. I do wish that bluetooth was an option. I'm installing Ubuntu 10.04 and everything just works.

Scott

Reply 1 : Very Happy with my T215

Would be interested to see some benchmarks and test results if you have the time and are willing.

Reply 2 : Very Happy with my T215

Am considering one myself-- but no Bluetooth is a Big problem for me.

I use my laptops with a mouse and no bluetooth mouse means Pain in the neck USB plug in. And other possible connection options lost.

Like the config otherwise, Dual core and graphics... like the looks-- the Red option especially but...

Reply 3 : Very Happy with my T215

I know this is old but for anybody researching, my T215D-1150 has an open mini PCI express slot under where your right palm rests inside the case. I bought a Dell 370 bluetooth card and an antenna for it, covered up pin # 20 on the card (the BIOS tries to turn it off automatically otherwise--whitelisted), and snaked the antenna through the case. I now have internal bluetooth! I did need to install the dell proprietary drivers in windows 7 BTW. Ubuntu found it no problem. I'm going to try and wire in a pair of USB female plugs a little later and stuff a Logitech Unifying receiver and a bluetooth dongle in there.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét