Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 3, 2011

CF-18 Schematic - before I pull what's left of my hair out

Anyone have a set of schematics for the CF-18 (any model)



I have the service manual - there are no schematics in there like the CF-28 service manual.



I'm trying to find a nice 5v supply and some details on the serial port - a schematic would definitely help.



derek yan

Reply 1 : CF-18 Schematic - before I pull what's left of my hair out

This is the best I got for ya : http://www.robsnetworks.com/toughboo...ice-Manual.pdf

Reply 2 : CF-18 Schematic - before I pull what's left of my hair out

Thanks for the pdf - much appreciated.



Unfortunately, I already have this manual - why oh why didn't panasonic include the schematics like the CF-28 service manual.



I'm pretty sure a cf-18 schematic isn't widely available so i'll have to keep testing points with a multimeter until I get luck - or let the smoke out ...

Reply 3 : CF-18 Schematic - before I pull what's left of my hair out

They do make them I know this... just don't know where to get them from lol... try here as modly has some stuff too: http://www.modly.org/servicemanuals/

Reply 4 : CF-18 Schematic - before I pull what's left of my hair out

How about this?

Reply 5 : CF-18 Schematic - before I pull what's left of my hair out

ZeroFlight thanks... I've added it to my server as well here: http://www.robsnetworks.com/toughboo..._schematic.pdf



Thanks

Reply 6 : CF-18 Schematic - before I pull what's left of my hair out

thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou - you saved my last few strands of hair.



i'm still ugly - but at least i've got a few strands left - woohoo!

Reply 7 : CF-18 Schematic - before I pull what's left of my hair out

can't believe this...on friday i bought an service manual with schematic for the cf-18bhkzx-m .... ****, i was too fast.

but in some days my cf-18 will get bluetooth, gps, irda, com-port, mic and umts/hsdpa or a camera.

@ d_p_yan: are u working on the same things? u can get protected 5V easy from the USB-Port.

Reply 8 : CF-18 Schematic - before I pull what's left of my hair out

yes and no ...



my boss wants a generic io board for the cf-18's cn16 connector - our initial requirement is to fit an rfid reader inside the cf-18 case with a flexible pcb antenna under the palm rest.



luckily the reader is 5v ttl but it has an rs232 interface hence the need for the schematic. i've finished the pcb design today just need to etch it and wait for a few parts to arrive before fitting it and trying it out.



It will fit in the sound card space (we don't need sound) and use the same mount holes for fixing. the io board will probably be upgraded to include an GM862 combined GPS and GPRS module for comms once the rfid reader setup is stable.



the boss has said i can post the details of the interface board (minus the rfid stuff) on the forum if I want - so I was planning on doing that when i've ironed out the bugs.



looking at the cn16 pinouts it has 2 x rs232 and one USB - much the same as CN18 on the cf-28.

Reply 9 : CF-18 Schematic - before I pull what's left of my hair out

Just to remind you guys that VA5 is always on even if the pc is off and I will recomend the VC5 for your project. Good luck





ohlip

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét