Thứ Bảy, 12 tháng 3, 2011

PS 3 home audio set up

Sorry I'm a noob here. I'm looking to get my first home audio set up. Here are 3 things I MUST have.

1. blu ray
2. netflix
3. wireless speakers

I decided to go with the PS 3 since I am a gamer and it already has 2 of the 3 things I want. I read on another post about getting a receiver with a HDMI pass through for the PS3 to TV connection. Does anyone have any recommendations for a receiver with wireless speakers? I'm not picky about the 5.1 vs 7.1 set up. For the most part I doubt I'll be able to tell the difference. I'm also not a brand connoisseur. I'm also not looking to spend more than $400 dollars. There is some leeway in that though.

Thanks for reading and posting and taking your valuable time to help a noob out!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét