Thứ Sáu, 11 tháng 3, 2011

Cf-07 Usb Alt Adapter

I have been on a learning experience on the CF-07 here the last week. I got two units off ebay before i left from work, and i have gotten two more the other day. I got the other two because they came with the factory restore disks. The other two units i got came with a usb cable adapter. The factory adapter cable for these units was for use with a usb hook up with out the port replicator. I have found the original cable is very hard to find. The guy i got these from had another set up that worked very well. He used a cable from a Nikon camera ( NIKON UC-E3 CABLE ) This adapted it down to a male usb hook up, next you need a double female usb adapter. I have tried them out on one of my units and it had no problem recognizing the 32GB scandisk flashdrive. Maybe this will help one of you out looking to do the same thing with one of your units.





In this link

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét