Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 3, 2011

Help on AsusU30jc-b1

I am trying to upgrade my Asus u30jc-b1 memory. When I tried to look at the specs of my laptop and on the internet, the maximum memory supported is only 4gb. When I tried to scan my laptop using crucial.com' scanner, the result is 8gb can be supported on my laptop using 2 X 4gb. Can I really upgrade my RAM from 4gb to 8GB? Help would be really appreciated. Thank you.

Reply 1 : Help on AsusU30jc-b1

Yup. The max ram is actually 8GB. I've upgraded to 8GB on my U30 before and it worked like a charm.

Reply 2 : Help on AsusU30jc-b1

wow! thank you for the reply and help. i am gonna upgrade my RAM tomorrow then. What brand did you use? is gskill or mushkin good enough?

Reply 3 : Help on AsusU30jc-b1

I use Samsung, but any brand of ram will do. If you want to overclock your U30JC CPU, then I'd suggest getting ram modules with a 7 CAS latency timing.

Reply 4 : Help on AsusU30jc-b1

Thanks a lot David. GodBless.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét