Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 3, 2011

[FL 90] Help with blind booting

Hi,



I have an old FL90 where neither display nor external port work. I created a Windows install on a flash drive now that is pre-set for remote access and runs without user interaction. Could anybody please tell me how I enter the boot device selection and at which position flash and dvd drive are?



Thanks!

Reply 1 : [FL 90] Help with blind booting

F12 gets you to boot selection.



I do not remember to order of devices in boot menu and I am away from home.



It might even depend on your current boot order set in BIOS.



You could remove HDD and DVD, then the list is down to two - LAN and USB.



If you don't want to remove them, try "try and error" ..?



Press power button, hit F12 every second ... it will land you at boot selection eventuually. Hit down arrow 3 times (4th entry selected), hit enter ... no luck - redo, selecting 3rd entry ... and so on ...



Good luck!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét