Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 3, 2011

Asus and Cyberlink Bloatware

I've been going through and removing bloatware from my A52F but I'm not certain about the Cyberlink software that came pre-installed. I know the CyberLink PowerDVD 9 should probably be kept but I'm unsure about these others.



CyberLink LabelPrint

CyberLink MediaShow Espresso

CyberLink Power2Go

CyberLink Power Director



Also uncertain about



Asus LifeFrame 3

Asus Mult

Asus Video Magic

Trend Micro (Only because I already use McAfee)



These programs stood out to me as ones I may not have any need for but I'd like another opinion on these if any are important or vital to have on my notebook.

Reply 1 : Asus and Cyberlink Bloatware

Hi Fox07, please see the excellent Asus Utility and Bloatware Guide



I'm not sure about the other cyberlink stuff, but you can probably open the programs and figure out if you want them.

Reply 2 : Asus and Cyberlink Bloatware

For multimedia packages such as Cyberlink, Roxio and others, sometimes the components can be separated and uninstalled individually - other times not as everything is tied together.



Trial and error.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét