Thứ Bảy, 12 tháng 3, 2011

N53JQ - Top Touch Panel (Volume/Power Button)

I needed a laptop right away so I went ahead with the N53JQ-XV1 from Amazon for $899. Plus according to notebookcheck, the gaming performance is negligble between 540m and 425m when using DDR3 ram. You guys agree?



Amazon.com: ASUS N53JQ-XV1 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Silver Aluminum): Computer & Accessories



It works fine so far but I have three questions:

1) After removing some bloatware, the touch volume controls don't work. Solutions?

2) Why are there two separate power symbol buttons on either side of the touch panel? I read the manual but that doesn't help at all.

3) In lower right hand side of the taskbar, there are two audio symbols (RealTek HD Audio and Default Windows). Do I need both or can I uninstall RealTek?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét