Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 3, 2011

Bought a HP Pavilion dv3-2310ea

Does anyone else have experience of this laptop? I paid 550 for it, should be delivered in a few days time.





Processor Intel Core i3 Processor i3-350M

- 2.26 GHz

- 2.5 GT/s DMI

- 3 MB Smart Cache

Operating System Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

RAM - 3GB installed RAM (1 x 1024 MB + 1 x 2048 MB)

- DDR3

- 8GB maximum RAM capacity

Graphics card ATI Radeon HD 4550 Graphics

- 512 MB dedicated DDR3 memory

Screen type LCD widescreen

Screen resolution - WXGA

- 1366 x 768 pixels

Screen size 13.3"

Screen features - Multi Touch-screen

- LED backlighting

- BrightView surface

Hard drive 250GB SATA 7200rpm

Optical disk drive LightScribe SuperMulti DVDRW with Double Layer Support

Memory card reader 5-in-1 integrated Digital Media Reader for Secure Digital cards, MultiMedia cards, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro or xD Picture cards

USB 3 x USB 2.0

FireWire No

Modem/Ethernet 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port

Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n

Bluetooth Yes

Video interface 1 x HDMI

1 x VGA

Audio interface 1 x headphones-out

1 x mic-in

TV output HDMI, VGA

Extension card slot 1 x ExpressCard/54 Slot (also supports ExpressCard/34)

Webcam HP Webcam with Integrated Digital Microphone

Keyboard & Mouse - full size keyboard

- Touch Pad supporting Multi-Touch gestures, with On/Off button and dedicated vertical Scroll Up/Down pad

Battery 6-cell Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) battery

Additional features Kensington lock slot

Accessories included Power cable, AC adapter, docuemntation

Software included Recovery partition (including possibility to recover system, applications and drivers separately)

Optional re-allocation of recovery partition

Recovery CD/DVD creation tool

Symantec Norton Internet Security 2009 (60 days live update)

Notebook Help & Support

HP TouchSmart, HP Setup, HP Advisor, HP Support Assistant, HP ProtectSmart, Bumptop, DigiFish Dolphin, MegaTouch games, Microsoft Touch Pack Games, Corel Paint it! Touch, Cyberlink DVD Suite

Windows Live Applications, Windows Media center, HP Games Console with hours of free game play, EasyBits Magic Desktop, Norton Online Backup (30-day trial)

Microsoft Internet Explorer

Windows Live Messenger, Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash Player

Microsoft Works and Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 60-Day Trial Version

Size 327 (L) x 221 (W) x 31.8 (min H) / 35.3 mm (max H)

Weight 2.11 kg

Reply 1 : Bought a HP Pavilion dv3-2310ea

ok should get it today so will post photographs and some benchmarks if possible for anyone interested.

Reply 2 : Bought a HP Pavilion dv3-2310ea

looks decent. pics would be nice

Reply 3 : Bought a HP Pavilion dv3-2310ea

Will post some pics up tonight hopefully



I have been busy reinstalling Windows 7 64bit on it and following one of the guides here as there was too much bloatware on it.



Have just tested F1 2010 on the laptop, I reckon with newer drivers I should get a slight increase as I am using the HP official drivers from their website.

Settings 800X480, Medium Graphics, 2XMSAA, approx. 21fps showing in fraps.

I have the IOBits game booster software in the background.



Anything else you want me to show you?



Windows Experience Index shows 5, the graphics being the lowest, will take a photograph of it.

Reply 4 : Bought a HP Pavilion dv3-2310ea





Logo illuminates when switched on













Sound quality through headphones is great, not sure about onboard speakers yet but they are Altec Lansing branded. Also notice the infra-red reciever, it works with the included remote control that I do not have with me at the moment









Wallpaper matches the case, also a free blue bag with dragon logo comes in the box with cleaning cloth.

Webcam on top has 2 microphones next to it and an led light although not tested that out yet or how to switch the light on just yet!









My graphic drivers are from the official support section on the HP website, I need to try and track down some newer ones but fps isn't too bad from the above settings





Am pretty happy with this laptop. Bit heavier and bulkier than my previous Q330 I had and almost double the thickness of my old Asus UL30a but much more powerful. Am happy with it so far.

Reply 5 : Bought a HP Pavilion dv3-2310ea

Hi, I bought this laptop recently and wanted to re-install windows 7 but the laptop won't recognise any bootable disks! Boot order is set to cd drive first but it seems to just skip it. How can I boot from disk? Any help would be great

Reply 6 : Bought a HP Pavilion dv3-2310ea

Unfortunately I have no idea why, not sure what the shortcut is but am sure one of the F buttons brings up a boot menu, where you can choose what to boot up, will try and find out. Am about to put my laptop on auction to sell it, have bought another one.

Reply 7 : Bought a HP Pavilion dv3-2310ea

Hi Guys,



I had to replace HDD as it became corrupt so swapped out for a new one I had spare.

However recently my intel graphics card is showing signs of being faulty, but HP will not help unless I have a recovery partition and install their HP bloatware.



Anyone have a set of recovery disc they could iso up?



They are asking for 34 for the recovery DVD even though I have a retail widows 7 and a license.



I can't find my recovery discs I made when I got this last year.



I appreciate any help on this.



Thanks

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét