Thứ Bảy, 26 tháng 3, 2011

Recent purchase 55" BRAVIA NX810 defective black smudge

I just bought a brand new (or what I thought was brand new) a 55" BRAVIA NX810. The store I bought it from (Sony Style Canada)said they had one in stock but it was an opened box item. So they told me that another store had a new unopened one and they could ship it to their location the very next day.

I was under the impression that I was getting a brand new (unopened) flat screen tv. When I picked the tv up the box was very dirty and had large scratches and dents in it.

Upon opening the box and assembling the stand I noticed a yellow sticky note in the middle of the screen. On that sticky note was written "Here" with an arrow pointing to the location. I thought...hmmm, how strange.

It turns out that the screen (where the sticky note was pointing) there is a very annoying black smudge. After trying to remove the black smudge with some windex and a cloth it never went away.

I can lightly push the screen in the vicinity of the smudge and it gets worse (appears even darker).

After spending my hard earned dollars and noticing that not only did I not receive a brand new tv...they one they claimed was brand new has already been opened and is obviously defective...and you can imagine I am pretty pissed off.

I will be heading to the store in the morning and demanding that they replace this defective tv with a brand new one.

I watch a lot of hockey and that black smudge on the screen against the white ice background is the only thing I can see now.

I went out of my way to aquire a van to save some bucks on shipping...the least Sony can do is deliver me a brand new (unboxed) tv and take this defective one back to the factory.

Any comments?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét