Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 3, 2011

HP c4599 All-In-One Refuses to Print Wired or Wireless

I have a Photosmart wireless printer which stopped printing- which happens intermittently with this printer-but this time will not resolve. I have run all the diagnostics and everything shows ok. The wireless tests show connected and the printer shows up on my network map. I've run the HP Printers diagnostic that shows everything ok. I've even uninstalled then reinstalled the drivers and software - from the HP site. The installation shows complete for wireless, but won't print. I've tried installing it as wired, with a usb connection. It shows connected but will not print, even the test page. The printer is on, shows ready, print spooler is on automatic, and will even make copies with no problem, But WILL NOT PRINT! Sorry for shouting but i've been trying to fix this since January. I only use it for home use, correspondence, coupon printing, articles I plan to read later, etc, and am tired of buying printers. I use an all-in-one for their scaning and copying abilities in addition to printing. No other computers are on my network and it has worked in the past. The only "unusual" thing that has happened was a paper jam, just before it stopped printing. I cleared the jam and it shows ok, and it copies so, I can't see how that would cause the problem. I have always bought HP Printers/all-in-ones and wound up buying new ones when I could not fix the existing HP. I know "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results", but spending $150 for a new all-in-one (Canon this time) right now (I learn slow, but I learn) is problemetic. I've tried posting on the HP Printers forum, but no answers.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét