Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 12, 2010

Question about the asusg73jw-3de

Hey notebookreview.com- I just recently purchased an asusg73jw-3de model. I felt inspired to do so after seeing a 3dtv my friend has, which has an option to enable 3d so you can play any game/watch any movie with the effect on (though of course the appearance is less impressive as films or games made specifically for 3d). On the asus however, I don't see any such option... The only time I can get 3d onscreen is when I'm playing a nextgen type game that supports it, in which case it'll start itself up and later turn itself off when i quit.



I'm asking if there's a way to view everything with 3d activated, like the 3dtv my friend has. Hopefully, I'm not just looking past something obvious... Kudos to the help I can get!

Movies 24h | Dmart.vn

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét