Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 12, 2010

XP Drivers for Toshiba A205-S5800

I'm experiencing the same problem as hundreds, if not thousands of others have before me. I picked up a beautiful Toshiba A205-S5800 used laptop that has the horrific Windows Vista Home Edition OS pre-installed.



After reading dozens of posts from people who have also wanted to downgrade to Windows XP, I gave it my best shot, and was able to successfully install the Windows XP Professional OS...



HOWEVER:



I was unable to obtain working XP drivers for the WLAN Adapter, Graphics Card, USB, or Display Adapter. None of the drivers from the Vista Restore Disc were compatible, and I couldn't find working XP drivers for the hardware on any of the Toshiba sites. Basically my Device Manager was filled with Yellow Question Marks.



If you're one of the few (I know you're out there) who was able to successfully get this model working 100% with Windows XP, I would greatly appreciate some of your wisdom, before I sell this for a more XP-friendly laptop.







Cheers,

Matt

Movies 24h | Dmart.vn

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét