Thứ Hai, 20 tháng 12, 2010

How to use 7 in 1 Card Reader (MS/MS PRO/MS DUO/SD/Mini-SD/MMC/RSMMC)-(MR510 chip)

Hello, I have a sager 5793 which came with a Built-in 7 in 1 Card Reader (MS/MS PRO/MS DUO/SD/Mini-SD/MMC/RSMMC)- (MR510 chip), which I am assuming is used to read memory cards for digital cameras.

Well my digital camera just took a sh!t on me, and says I need to reformat the whole thing in order for it to work again.
So I want to save all my pictures from the memory card to my computer beforehand, and I'm assuming I can use this 7 in 1 card reader which came with my laptop.
( I have tried saving them to my computer the normal way with a USB cable however it wont let me due to this format error )

I've opened up 2 slots on the right side of the laptop which I have previously never opened before.
One had a rubber plug in it which I took out and tried to fit my memory card inside with no luck, and the other was a black plastic sliding piece with what looks like little compartments on the bottom to hold cards.
I also tried fitting my memory card into each of these compartments with no luck.
I have no idea if either one of these things is the 7 in 1 reader so any help would be appreciated.

Oh my digital camera is an olympus fe-230, and the memory card says olympus xD-Picture Card M2GB.

Thanks.

Movies 24h | Dmart.vn

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét