Thứ Ba, 21 tháng 12, 2010

Z: DPI scaling/1600x900 res

If you Z-owners out there could help me, that would be really great.



So, I'm considering the Z. Unfortunately, I just got a Dell XPS 15 but I had to take it back because using the 1080p screen with the smaller DPI (which I strongly prefer to use because it lessens distortion) gave me a headache every time I used it. I didn't know that would happen, I had never used a 1080p resolution before.



But I'm kind of worried about the 1600x900 resolution on the VAIO Z. Do you Z owners out there have to adjust the DPI higher with that res? Have you ever had problems with eye strain on the Z? I really can't afford to be dissatisfied with another laptop; I tried out the Z in the store, but obviously, I can't use it long enough to see if it gives me eye strain...

Movies 24h | Dmart.vn

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét