Thứ Ba, 21 tháng 12, 2010

Sony 3d / Purpose of 3d Sync Transmitter?

Hello,
I've just purchased a Sony XBR52HX909 3d T.V. and Sony's BDP-S570 3D BluRay DVD player, is it true that I now have to purchase the "3D Sync Transmitter' to watch 3d movies/tv?

I see the online data that says the 3d transmitter adds 'wider viewing options' for watching 3d media, but is it 'required' that I purchase this additional accessory? How beneficial/necessary is it?

Also, the $150 Sony 3d glasses - yes I have a pair on order, but does anyone have experience watching Sony 3d with other manufacturer's glasses, such as Polaroid's 3d glasses that sell for around $30? Is there a considerable viewing degradation in appearance while using 'non-Sony' 3d glasses?

Any advice and help would be appreciated. Thank you for your time and expertise.

Movies 24h | Dmart.vn

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét