Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 4, 2011

Sony BD live password reset

So sad story is my 60 Gb PS3 bit the dust and I ended up getting a 320 Slim as a replacement, yea! Problem is that the backup of the old unit would not pass the password for Sony BD live over. The disk was trashed and MB errors. So direct transfer is not possible. Now I was joined up with Sony BD live and went through the steps to reset my password, nada.

It's the ninth circle of he[x2 L]. When I enter the email address to reset it tells me it doesn't exist. So I tested that by trying to recreate a new account with that email and it says rightly 'that email is currently used by another account'. So I try to set the account to another email which of it states ~ foolish human I'm on to your tricks ~. There doesn't seem to be any URL to go online and rest it like with WB. Anyone get this password reset to work? Anyone?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét