Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 4, 2011

Omg!!!! I Bought A Cf-31!!!!!

It's BEYOND LOADED TOO!!!!



Laptop Computer - Panasonic Professional | eBay



CF-31ATNAA1M



Gobi (for my Sprint)

i5 - 2.53GHz

ATI Discrete Graphics



No emmisive keyboard or GPS, but I'll transfer my Emmisive keyboard over and I can live without the GPS for now

Reply 1 : Omg!!!! I Bought A Cf-31!!!!!

That a boy. How much for the broken lid special?



Hey Rob...did you have touchscreen trouble a while back? My 30 is on again off again. Either completely one or the other. It quit when the weather warmed up. I haven't messed with the insides yet.



What did you do?



Congratulations.



Jeff

Reply 2 : Omg!!!! I Bought A Cf-31!!!!!


Quote:








Originally Posted by JB007Rules
View Post

It's BEYOND LOADED TOO!!!!



Laptop Computer - Panasonic Professional | Toughbook 31



CF-31ATNAA1M

Gobi (for my Sprint)

i5 - 2.53GHz

ATI Discrete Graphics



No emissive keyboard or GPS, but I'll transfer my Emissive keyboard over and I can live without the GPS for now



"No Drive"



Gotta DVD Multi Drive lined up yet?

Reply 3 : Omg!!!! I Bought A Cf-31!!!!!

Congratulations!

Reply 4 : Omg!!!! I Bought A Cf-31!!!!!

SON OF A BIOTCH!!!! I get this email from him!:



Hello Buddy,



Im sorry to write to you that there was a mistake on my part. I am very sorry, but the computer oversold and I do not currently have one to send out to you. I will keep you informed in future availability. Please do not send payment. Again I am very very very sorry and I truley will do my best to get another one at a better price for you. I will be in touch.



DAMNIT!

Reply 5 : Omg!!!! I Bought A Cf-31!!!!!

Well he did use 3 verys. And a better price would be o.k. But the let-down is a bummer.



Sorry man.



Jeff.......leaving out the four letter words. Ummm.....he called you Buddy? Whew.

Reply 6 : Omg!!!! I Bought A Cf-31!!!!!

THAT SUCKS!!!!!

How in the hell do you NOT know if you have a unit to sell???

Reply 7 : Omg!!!! I Bought A Cf-31!!!!!

Sorry to hear that! These systems have been tougher then hens teeth to find - especially in a configuration you want.



I had to wait so long for mine that there was a chance it would have been obsolete by the time I got it.



Good luck finding and getting what you're looking for.

Reply 8 : Omg!!!! I Bought A Cf-31!!!!!

You was "Robbed"!

CAP

Reply 9 : Omg!!!! I Bought A Cf-31!!!!!

LOL!



But in all seriousness I'm working out a deal with Ray from Rugged Depot on potentially the same type of unit, but his doesn't come with GOBI for my Sprint. However, I think I can get the GOBI card for this CF-31 for $170 from buy.com



He's willing to give me a CF-31AWNEX1M model for $2500. That has a GPS too, which works out better than the other deal on eBay anyways!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét