Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 4, 2011

Part # for a CF-19 Rubber, Backlit Keyboard?

Could someone please let me know if the part # for a CF-19 Rubber, Backlit Keyboard is:



N860-1434-T101/20



Also, would it be a CF-WBKB191VM? I believe it came from a MK 3. Do MK 3 Keyboards fit on ALL CF-19's?



Pictures are below.







Reply 1 : Part # for a CF-19 Rubber, Backlit Keyboard?

I believe all CF19 and 18 keyboards fit all MK versions.



Jason

Reply 2 : Part # for a CF-19 Rubber, Backlit Keyboard?


Quote:








Originally Posted by kb9kst
View Post

I believe all CF19 and 18 keyboards fit all MK versions.



Jason



Are the part #'s I mentioned, correct?

Reply 3 : Part # for a CF-19 Rubber, Backlit Keyboard?

Panasonic is very arbitrary with their part numbers. They seem to randomly change them when they get in new shipments. As kb9kst said, I'm nearly positive they are common across the entire CF-18-19 series, and there are not a lot of other models which have keyboards with the same physical footprint. They have none of the old quirks for backlight power, so if it fits it will work.

CAP

Reply 4 : Part # for a CF-19 Rubber, Backlit Keyboard?

To be honest with you in why I need this information for this CF-19 Keyboard, and for my other post asking about the CF-30 Keyboard, is because I came across some extra Keyboards and I'd like to sell them on eBay. I want to give the correct information.

Reply 5 : Part # for a CF-19 Rubber, Backlit Keyboard?


Quote:








Originally Posted by Comptronic
View Post

I came across some extra Keyboards and I'd like to sell them on eBay.



Why not post them to the ToughBook Buy Sell and Trade Forum here first? That way you are advertising directly to the informed Toughbook users.

Reply 6 : Part # for a CF-19 Rubber, Backlit Keyboard?

Yes, ALL CF-19 keyboards will work on ALL CF-19's and ALL CF-18... If everyone would please direct your attention to the FAQ that would be GREAT



Sincerely,



Rob the slob

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét