Thứ Hai, 3 tháng 1, 2011

[G73jh] Questions for Screen Upgrade

I bought the G73jh from BestBuy about six month ago, and now I am thinking to replace my 1600 x 900 screen to 1920 x 1080



Question 1


Does it really make a HUGE difference, from 900p to 1080p ?

It will probably be a $150 upgrade, so I just want to ask the people in here about your experience of switching the screen

I found some comparison Picture before and after the upgrade in this forums, just wondering if there is more picture for me to see.



Question 2

Next, what are the compatible screen types for G73jh?

Here is some screen I found





Question 4

The power consumption on my current screen is about 7.5W

And the AUOs 17.3 screens power consumption is 15W. if I do switch the screen, Will this be a problem for the power supply while I play game?



Finally...Last Question

Glossy or Matte!?!?!?

please vote~ and maybe give me some reason for why?



Thanks for reading my threat.



JFT

Movies 24h | Dmart.vn

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét